- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Generous dash ground cinnamon *
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Honey Whole Wheat Whole Grain Bread **, crusts removed and cut into cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped unblanched almonds
- 1 cup dried apples, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX sugar, oil and cinnamon in large bowl. Add bread and almonds. Toss until evenly coated. Spread bread mixture on baking sheet or jelly-roll pan.
- BAKE for 15 min. or until bread is lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool on wire rack.
- SPOON into 2-qt. airtight container. Stir in apples and cranberries. Cover.
- Makes about 6 cups.
- TIP: *Omit cinnamon if using Whole Grain Cinnamon Swirl Bread.
**Also delicious with Pepperidge Farm® Honey Oat Whole Grain Bread.