- 1.2 c Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 c Milk or cold water
- 3 tb Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 c Apples (about 2); pared and thinly sliced
- 2/3 c Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 c Brown sugar; packed
- 1 ts Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 ts Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 c Firm margarine or butter
- 1/2 c Powdered sugar
- 2 To 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Mix together bisquick baking mix, milk, sugar, and egg; beat
vigorously 30 seconds. Spread half of the batter in pan. Arrange apple slices on batter; sprinkle with half of the Streusel Topping.
- Spread remaining batter over apple slices; sprinkle with
remaining topping. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes; cool. Drizzle with glaze.
- Mix baking mix, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth and of desired consistency.