- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups peeled and chopped Granny Smith apples
Yield: Makes about 18-24 standard cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat eggs with milk, butter and vanilla. In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add to egg mixture; stir just until moistened. (Do not overmix.)
Stir in apples.
- Pour into prepared pan 1/2- 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.