- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Puff Pastry Shells
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 apples OR pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2/3 cup caramel sauce, warmed (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream
- THAW pastry shells at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
- ROLL pastry shells into 5″ circles on lightly floured surface. Place on 2
baking sheets. Divide apple slices among pastry circles, overlapping slices.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tbsp. sugar mixture..
- BAKE 25 min. or until pastry is golden and apples are tender. Drizzle caramel sauce over tarts. Serve with ice cream.