- 1 1/3 cups peeled, cored, and diced apple
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Ingredients for chips:
- 5 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1. Combine all the dip ingredients in a bowl, then cover and refrigerate the
mixture until chilled.
2. Brush the tortillas with butter, then cut them into wedges.
3. Arrange the wedges on a greased baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and bake at 350° F until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let them cool before serving.