- 1 1/3 cups (30 dag) of flour
- 1/2 cup (10 dag) of powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup (15 dag) of margarine
- 2 yolks
- 2 pounds (1 kilogram) of apples
- 2/3 cup (15 dag) of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons (2 dag) of sultana
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 yolks
- 1/2 cup (10 dag) of sugar
- 1/4 cup (5 dag) of flour
- 1/2 cup (10 dag) of butter
- Use the ingredients to make cake, put cake to fridge (on 1 hour). Then put into form. Bake in 392 degree F (200 degree C).
- Pell apples, slice. Put to pan.. Pour apples the water and boil few minutes.
- Add sultanas, sugar and vanilla sugar.On the other pan pour cup of milk, add butter and half of sugar. Boil. Pour rest of milk to mug, add flour. Mix and then pour to hot milk. Boil. This mixture mix with yolks and sugar. Cool it down. On cake put apples, then mixture. Decorate chopped walnuts and almonds. Bon apettite!