- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 jar (18 oz.) apricot preserves
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 4 lb. boneless pork loin roast
- MIX broth, preserves, onion and mustard in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cut pork to fit. Add to cooker.
- COVER and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hr.* or until done.
- TIP: *Or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.
- For thicker sauce: Mix 2 tbsp. cornstarch and 2 tbsp. water until smooth.
- Remove pork from cooker. Stir cornstarch mixture into cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 10 min. or until mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve with Idahoan® Original Mashed Potatoes and steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. For dessert serve apple-cranberry crisp.