- 1 pkg. (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets)
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- THAW the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they’re easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray..
- STIR the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese until the ingredients are mixed. Stir in the artichokes, red pepper and parsley. Season to taste.
- UNFOLD 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into a 12-inch square. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the edges of the pastry with water. Fold over the edges 1/2 inch on all sides, pressing firmly with a fork to form a rim. Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- DIVIDE the cheese mixture between the pastry crusts and spread to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle each with the remaining cheese.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
- TIP: Time-Saving Tip: Use 1/2 cup of shelf-stable grated Parmesan cheese for the fresh cheese.
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare the cheese filling up to 5 days in advance.