- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1/4 cup GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame with Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- COOK rice as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add meat and garlic; stir-fry 2 min. Add vegetables, dressing and soy sauce; stir-fry an additional 3 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is cooked through.
- SPOON rice onto serving platter; top with the meat mixture.