- 1 box (19.6 oz.) Frozen Pepperidge Farm® Coconut 3 Layer Cake
- (19.6 oz.) Frozen Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Fudge 3 Layer Cake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Baking cocoa OR confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- THAW cakes at room temperature for about 15 min. Cut each cake into 4 squares.
- BEAT cream and sugar in bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- SPRINKLE cocoa on serving platters, if desired. Place 2 squares from coconut cake on opposite sides of platter. Put 2 squares from chocolate cake at remaining corners. Repeat with remaining cake squares.
- SPOON whipped cream into pastry bag fitted with fluted decorating tip.
- Pipe cream on both cakes to cover seams and edges. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- TIP: Holiday Tip: Crush peppermint candy canes and sprinkle on tops and sides of chocolate cake pieces only.